* Admission to any class depends on the availability of seats.
* Candidate seeking admission to any class has to fulfil all the norms specified by the school.
* Right of admission is solely reserved with the school authorities.
* Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, colour or creed.
* Direct admission to class X and Class XII will not be granted.
* Parents have to submit the previous class’s Progress Report received from the previous school.
* Registration is a pre-condition for admission. However, it does not guarantee confirmation of admission.
Admission form should be supported with the following documents:
(a) Birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Committee duly attested by the Gazetted Officer. Birth certificates issued by the Panchayats should be counter-signed by the Block Development Officer or Chief Medical Officer of the area. Affidavits shall not be accepted. If at any point it is found that the birth certificate is not genuine, admission to school will stand cancelled.
b) Transfer Certificate duly counter-signed by DEO of the area or the Board authority (in case if student is from a different state)
(a) Once all admission-related formalities are complete and the withdrawal is sought, only the caution money will be refunded after making the necessary adjustments required. Fee & Charges once deposited shall not be refunded.
(b) For withdrawal, written application must be submitted at the Fee Counter with Admission Number, Class, Section and Result clearly stated in it.
(c) 'No Dues Certificate' obtained from the Library In-charge, Laboratory In-charge, Sports In-charge and Fee Clerk must be submitted along with the application.
(d) A one-month mandatory notice period is required for withdrawal.